An inventive means to needed pole replacement
Specific issues addressed are:
- Significant Reduction of (CAIDI) Customer Average Interruption Duration Index
- Smaller Crew Size Required for Initial Restore Operation
- Faster Pole vs. Vehicle Clean Up Time = Open Roadways
- Less Costly Equipment Required for RIP (Replace In Place) Poles.
- Traditional Multi-Step Pole Replacement Process Involving Utility Location Services, Site Prep, Material Gathering, Crew Assembly, etc. can now be Scheduled vs. Emergency Crew Deployment / Increased Downtime