Our mission is to provide utility customers with timely, cost-effective, on-site testing and servicing of their construction and maintenance vehicles, trailers and equipment:
- In order to be effective in our mission, we must meet the following objectives: Our technicians must be well trained, courteous, resourceful and customer-driven. Technicians are trained and qualified for each type of service they perform.
- Our mobile units must be equipped to repair the target equipment 90% of the time, in the field, the first time out.
- Equipment and Capabilities: Hydraulic hose press capable of making hose assemblies up to 1″ ID Full compliment of mechanic’s hand and power tools 250 AMP wire feed aluminum/bronze/steel welder Di-electric test to ANSI/SIA A92.2-1990 certification Jump starting / Emergency road service Compressor w/ultra-dry air generation 9000 Watt 120/240 VAC generator Hydraulic power generation Rough fiberglass repair Trailer tow package Cutting Torches.
- On-Board Materials: Trailer repair parts Solvents and cleaners Splice-Aire repair parts Aerial device repair parts Propane fuel system parts Hydraulic hoses and fittings Electrical switches and wiring Inverter and generator parts 12VDC lighting replacement parts Common hydraulic system components Tensioning brake, retriever and power source repair parts Service body parts including steps, hinges, latches, door gasket, grab handles and shelving.
- Our mobile units must be equipped with the best communication system available, allowing the technician to access support from our Virgil personnel or the OEM.
- Our service rates must be easy to understand, lower than competitive alternatives and always based on customer value.