We have only two goals at Sauber:
1) Be the best place for our customers to buy
2) Be the best place for our employees to work
Careers at Sauber Mfg. Co.
The Engineering team is responsible for coordinating with our sales staff to design and draw innovative solutions based on customer needs. They have direct access to our production departments and regularly work alongside these individuals to answer questions and garner feedback on drawings and concepts. This collaborative approach helps us ensure a superior product and avoid production issues. While the Engineering team typically focus their efforts on a product line, we regularly rotate and share assignments in the department.
Manufacturing and Production
We are proud of the amazing work our frontline plant employees perform each day. Our superior product standards demand high quality manufacturing and our employees respond to those demands. We encourage employees to embrace multiple roles, as well as learn a variety of tools, machines, and methods. In turn, we reward our employees with stable employment and great benefits!
- Assembly Technician
- Machine Operator – examples include saws, press brake, shear, bender
- Service Technician
- Paint & Finish Technician
- Fulfillment (Warehouse and Forklift)
Our team members enjoy job stability, respect, and great benefits like these:
- Annual Company Trip
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- HSA & FSA
- Comprehensive Wellness Program
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Vacation & Paid Holidays
- Safety Awards
- Attendance Awards
- Family Parties, Picnics & Outings
- Holiday Bonus
- Seasonal Parties and Anniversary Luncheons
- Uniforms with Free Laundry Service
- STD & LTD
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary Awards
- Vision Care Reimbursement
- Education Assistance Program
- PPE reimbursement
We’re currently hiring the positions listed below!
|Mechanical Engineer||Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering, 5 years experience in SolidWorks|
|CAD Designer Drafter||3 years SolidWorks experience|
|Part-time Assembly Technician||Approximately 20 hours per week. Flexible schedule.|
The application can be filled out onsite or by clicking this link.
10 N. Sauber Rd., Virgil, IL 60151
Sauber Mfg. Co. is a drug-free workplace that doesn’t allow onsite use of tobacco products, e-cigarettes, or marijuana. To ensure the safest working environment, we drug screen all prospective employees and periodically drug screen our entire workforce.