|Dimensions||16'L x 90"W
Cargo: 112" x 56"
|Brakes||12.25" x 3.38", self-adjusting|
|Suspension||(2) 4000 Springs|
|Tires||12.00 x 16.5, LR F|
|Rims||9.75 x 16.5 Disc|
3″ x 4″ Tubing frame and cross stringers w/ longitudinal reinforcement tongue area.
Bolts under ½”: Stainless steel; ½” and Above: Zinc-plated Grade 8; lock nuts used exclusively.
Front Jack (Model# 8810)
Model# 8810 EZ-Up side-winding Jack with heavy duty cast-bronze travel swivel. 8″ x 2″ Caster with mold-on polyurethane tread, mechanically bonded to an aluminum core. 28″ travel, 1650 lbs capacity.
(2) adjustable almag telescoping outriggers with cast-bronze bolt-on housing.
Galvanized Pintle Eye and Hitch Extension
2 1/2″ I.D. w/ 11″ heat treated adjustable extension – 35000 lbs cap. Hitch and extension hot-dipped galvanized.
3/8” Safety Chain
Zinc-plated, grade-70 3/8” chain rated at 26,400 lbs breaking strength extends 23” beyond pintle eye. Zinc-plated, grade-70 clevis hook with safety latch rated at 26,400 lbs breaking strength. Assembly connected via 3”x3”x3/8” wall tubing continuously welded to trailer frame with inverted crucifix and 3/4”-10 grade-8 fastener with SAE high-strength washer and lock nut securing chain in crucifix.
LED Lighting & Electrical
LED sealed beam wiring system with stop / turn/ tail lights recessed in a structural tubing bumper to meet FMVSS 108 ensure long life of these signaling lights. Automotive-grade wiring harness features SAE bullet-style connectors at each light, ensure easy replaceability of individual lights. SAE 7-way socket protected top sides and back with almag housing. Sealed breakaway with charging circuit and LED battery condition indicator with 450 C.C.A. maintenance-free battery. Recessed ABS license plate housing with integrated lamp provide very high protection of both the license plate and its illumination.
Wheel Nut Indicators
Our wheel nuts are torqued to manufacturer specifications, and are then fitted with high-visibility wheel nut indicators. The indicators are fitted in a uniform pattern, so when a wheel nut has loosened, the indicator will become out of sequence. The wheel nut indicators are also heat sensitive. If there is a binding brake or seized bearing, the heat is transferred through the stud and nut. If this temperature exceeds 120º C (248º F), the indicator will start to blister around the circumference and eventually start to distort. Pre-flight walkaround checks now can include wheel nut checks.
We include our Model 8854 Solar System with a single solar panel with 4.3W of charging as standard equipment on all trailers we manufacture that utilize electric brakes or are equipped with an electric start Hydraulic Power Source. We have made this improvement to reduce customer maintenance costs, increase “up time” in field operations and provide the highest assurance to your users and community that the system will work as designed in the event the of a breakaway.
High-impact resistant Xenoy construction provides protection from UV and weather-related degradation. Includes gasket, water shield & poly bag.
(2) Galvanized All Weather # 8500 w/ gripstrut design and bolt-on, cast chock-holders.
Hot-dip galvanize entire trailer including galvanized wheel rims. Undercarriage and all non-galvanized attachments grit blasted, primed and painted before assembly on trailer and installed w/ serviceable fasteners only. 10-year galvanized finish warranty.
- 10-Year Structural, parts & labor on all Sauber manufactured components
- 10-Year Galvanized finish warranty
- 3-Year Total parts & labor coverage
- All warranty support provided directly from Sauber Mfg. Co.
- Customer labor reimbursement @ $80/hour
Solid model engineering drawings submitted with bid must include trailer detail and will be approved prior to production. Bids submitted without solid model drawings cannot be evaluated.
- Basic Body Sauber MA-300 fiberglass service body – single wheel application.
- Low Profile Mount 38″ high sidepacks.
- 1/4″ Aluminum floor w/ 3″ structural channel substructure – galvanized.
- Stainless steel fasteners used exclusively including self tapping screws.
- Self-locking nuts used exclusively.
- Chrome over aluminum bronze hinges guaranteed for life.
- Stainless steel Sauber slam latches w/ adjustable bronze strikers.
- All compartments keyed alike.
- Sponge rubber sealing – automotive type.
- High capacity aluminum extruded drip rail w/ patented drip edge.
- Gelcoat customer color.
- Rubber bumpers on all horizontal doors.
- Patented “No Sweat” compartment drains/vents all compartments.
- Modesty panel rear below floor line – 1/4″ aluminum treadplate.
- Front body guards 1/8″ AL treadplate.
- Truck Lite # 80350 dome lites in all compartments with lighted master switch.
- 7 1/2″ Gripstrut straight bumper w/ 4″ structural 4″ channel – fully reinforced – galvanized.
- Model 8467-7″ Safety Swing Step installed right side bumper w/ chrome grab handle.
- Cone Holder installed left side bumper – AL.
- Door chains all doors except L2.
- Certified installation of body and accessories.
- Five year warranty.
Fiberglass superstructure w/ double rear doors – 34 1/4″ high fastened to body w/ two part aluminum extrusion full length of superstructure. (3) Shelves installed each side superstructure; (2) Fiberglass and (1) compartment top shelf – rubber lined.
- Clearance lites centered in superstructure top front.
- GM Positive door checks installed both rear doors.
- Chrome over aluminum bronze hinges guaranteed for life.
- Slide rod latching mechanism both rear doors w/ locking L-handle right side.
- Truck Lite # 80350 Dome lite installed center superstructure w/ lighted switch.
- (2) 2-Rope hooks; (1) installed at rear on superstructure shelf – Galvanized.
- Plank holder installed left side load area – 8″ wide to hold (3) planks – Almag w/ nylon coating.
- Material rail w/ (4) hooks and 24″L chains installed left top of superstructure – Galvanized.
- Blower hose canister ring w/ footman loops and canvas strap installed right rear load area – AL.
- Unity RV25A Beacon installed rear center superstructure w/ lighted cab switch.
- (3) Truck Lite # 80378 flood lights w/ halogen bulbs installed rear top of superstructure – (1) center; (1) each end of body swivel mounted to illuminate street and curb side.
- Model 8320-R Easy Rider Ladderrack installed right side superstructure.
- Louisville # FE2220 20′ fiberglass extension ladder installed in rack w/ weatherproof paddle lock.
- Transverse compartment open both sides – aluminum.
- Fiberglass thru shelf full length all left compartments.
- Almag rear thru shelf access door w/ inside stainless steel latch.
- R1 (1) Pull out drawer open both sides – floor mount – 80″Lx22″Wx4″H – AL
- R2 (1) Plain shelf
- (1) Small parts tray under shelf w/ adjustable dividers – 32″Lx10″Dx2″H w/ hasp lock
- (1) Bin bottom divider package
- R3 Open
- L1 (1) Pull out drawer as above (R1)
- L2 (1) Bin bottom divider package
- L3 (1) Divider shelf
All dividers 16 gauge nylon coated. Shelves have 2″ lip – oak divider retainers 1.5″ high. Divider slots 1.5″ apart w/ dividers installed every other slot. All shelving 12 ga. aluminum unless otherwise noted. All shelving and compartment bottoms are rubber lined.
Onan 6.3KW propane power gen set installed in front tongue area w/ extended shaft – 230 lbs. 1800 RPM, 13.58 H.P., 4-cycle, twin cylinder air-cooled engine w/ 78 dBa muffler kit. 12A @ 14VDC Charging circuit standard. Fuel Range Based on (2) 40 lbs propane tanks: No load – 29 hrs 1/2 Load – 18 hrs Full Load – 11 hrs. 30′ Remote harness w/ battery condition meter, hour meter and start stop switch installed R3 compartment. Gen set cover w/ expanded metal sides and solid top w/ access to oil drain/filter, control panel and fuses – AL. Propane fuel system installed installed right side load area including Sauber Model GI-2020 fuel block assembly w/ (3) Rego 7141M male fittings w/ 3144-91 cap and chains installed for quick hook-up. Fuel system to include Rego 302, Garretson SNC-1014-3113 final stage regulator, and 12VDC electronic shut-off valve. (2) Propane tank rings and straps provided right side load area w/ floor vents. (2) 5′ Propane hoses w/ Rego 7141F female fittings one end and left hand 7/16″ propane fittings other end. Auxiliary charging system installed including Schauer TB20012 30A fully automatic battery charger installed in Knapheide TB-20AB vented tool box above generator on outside bulkhead providing power to run auxiliary lites, beacons/strobes, and other 12VDC requirements. # 1591-F1 120V 15A GFI outlet installed right side modesty panel. # 4700 120V Duplex twist outlet installed right side modesty panel. # 1591-F1 120V 15A GFI outlet installed inside load area near propane tanks. # 1591-F1 120V 15A GFI outlet installed right side trailer frame front. # 7310 220V 20A outlet installed right side modesty panel. # QO2S Breaker and box installed inside R3 compartment w/ # QO220 20A breaker. Remote start box installed in R3 compartment w/ compartment, dome, beacon, and flood lite illuminated switches in panel.
- 1.14 Cu-in displacement Parker gear pump installed on extended shaft w/ flexible coupling and vented Almag housing – surface ground for exact alignment.
- Unit capable of producing 8 GPM @ 1600 PSI @ 1800 RPM.
- Install Hannay # 617-25-26B hydraulic hose reel w/ 2000 PSI pressure upgrade between trailer frame rails.
- Install 50′ dual 1/2″ hydraulic hose w/ 4-roller guide positioned right rear modesty panel.
- Include Brunning dripless quick disconnect fittings on hose.
- Install 15 gallon hydraulic tank between rear frame rails w/ hydraulic filter, breather/ filler cap and suction strainer.
- Hydraulic tank access plate installed in load area to fill/check fluid level.
- Provide SM-50 tool circuit dump valve in modesty panel near hydraulic hose.
- Install system pressure gauge w/ adjustable flow control and meter in R3 compartment bottom.
SplicAire Air Delivery System
- System installed on right front compartment top below top superstructure shelf w/ all controls, filters and quick disconnects installed in R3 compartment.
- Oil-less, piston type, twin cylinder air compressor w/ 1 HP motor capable of producing 3.5 CFM @ 90 PSI.
- Dual air intake filters w/ safety valve, thermotector and pressure control switch provided.
- Special low profile 15 Gallon receiver tank w/ pressure relief – 11″x46″ mounted under compressor.
- Heavy duty aluminum module control panel installed in R3 compartment w/ primary filter and dry air desiccant filter w/ sight gauge to indicate when desiccant needs changing.
- One quart of additional desiccant provided. Control panel mounted in upper portion of compartment wall for complete compartment utilization.
- Gauge package installed in panel showing system and dry air pressure. Metering valve for dry air regulation located below dry air pressure gauge.
- Heat reduction package w/ compressor inlet air drawn from exterior and passive air cooler installed outside body between the receiver tank and the pre-bowl water separator.
- System on/off switch and air drain pet cock located in panel.
- Dry and free air quick disconnect receptacles located on outside right rear face of body.
- Plugs and chains included to keep impurities from entering receptacles.